At Hawaiian Airlines, over 5,000 of our employees throughout the Islands and across all of our travel destinations are honored to serve our guests and community with a passion for air travel, a commitment to world-class service and the unique desire to introduce Hawaiian hospitality to the rest of the world. If being a part of a thriving and cohesive team that represents Hawai'i on a global scale excites you, we want to talk to you. E Komo Mai, come join our team and see why Hawai'i Flies With Us.
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited educational institution. Undergraduates and graduates with a required cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- This is a non-paid credit only internship program, therefore, must be enrolled in an internship course with their college or university and receive credit that must be used towards obtaining an undergraduate/graduate degree.
- Internship opportunities are only available in our headquarters office located in Honolulu, Hawaii. Housing will not be provided by Hawaiian Airlines and is the responsibility of selected interns.
- Available for Summer Semester.
- Proven effective communication skills.
- Solid internal & external relationship building & partnering.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Organization and follow-up skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Passionate about Airlines Industry and Hawaiian Airlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Ability to handle confidential information and professionalism.
- Candidates must create a profile on our website (HawaiianAirlines.com/Careers) and upload or paste a resume into their profile.
Summer 2017 Internship opportunities have closed. Please check back for future internship opportunities. Mahalo!
Hawaiian Airlines is an equal opportunity employer